So I've been working kinda slowly lately, a lot of stress popping up now at work and in my life in general I feel but I have tried getting some art-time in. I do feel like I'm heading somewhere good? Let's hope so at least. Let me know what you think! But first!
Answering some more questions:
Whos' design is this? Do you have a concept?
- No concept! These days I design my scenes mostly by myself since I want to create artwork that is unique to me.
- Inspirations I have plenty, mostly for popular cyberpunk shows and animé.
Teach me senpai !?
- Sorry to say that I'm somewhat overworked lately, so I'm trying to focus a bit more on myself. I will however continue with my mentorships when things calm down :)
So the main things I've been working on since my last result
- Detailing foreground by adding more pipes, decal text, more lights.
- UVd my sewer tunnel, made a concrete texture.
- Made a flying paper VFX, added some small moving cloth bits (vertex shader)
- Made electric arc VFX.
- Scaled the character up
- Added more detail along ralings
- Made a powerline thingie + pipes leading into the hole
- Added emissive around the hole in the back, to light up when the eletric arc VFX hits it.
- Added a hole on the right side, with some green light coming out and trying to add more interest to the foreground
- Moved my camera back to be able to add more detail in the foreground and puss less attention on the background.
The flying paper VFX with the spawn-rate turned to stupid.
and the current update, a video showing everything in motion in it's current state.
That's all folks.
If you have any questions let me know!